Causeview offers solutions for higher education institutions, as well development and advancement solutions for all nonprofits that use Salesforce
Fort Washington, PA, March 1, 2021 -- SofterWare has acquired Causeview, a Toronto-based software company with several fundraising applications that integrate with Salesforce, including CVA (Advancement), CVD (Development) and CVF (Fundraising).
Causeview Advancement for Higher Education turns Salesforce into a full featured fundraising, gift processing, and donor receipting system. Built to leverage Salesforce’s Education Data Architecture (EDA) platform, Causeview enables schools and universities to maximize their fundraising results through automation, integrated payments, and the native capabilities of Salesforce.
- SofterWare acquires Causeview, the fundraising platform built for Salesforce
- DonorPerfect Announces Fundraising Benchmarks Report
- For the 11th Time, SofterWare Appears on the Inc. 5000
- Philadelphia Inquirer Names SofterWare a Winner of the Delaware Valley Top Workplaces 2019 Award
- Nonprofits Raise 27% More Funds on #GivingTuesday
- SofterWare Ranks Among Top 0.05% Of Fastest Growing Private Companies In the U.S.
- Winner of the Delaware Valley 2018 Top Workplaces Award for the Seventh Time