Do you want to work for one of Philly.com’s Top Work Places? Our employees are very proud that SofterWare is on the “Philly.com Top Work Places” list for the sixth time! The two keys to SofterWare’s success are customer and staff happiness, and they are two reasons we’ve enjoyed over 35 years of continuous growth. In addition to a challenging and rewarding career, SofterWare is also a fun place to work with barbeques, Phillies games, company sport’s teams, a wellness program, casual dress environment, and so much more.
The success of SofterWare’s products is due, in large part, to the skills and professionalism of our employees. We are currently seeking a Web Developer for a Full Time Employee position.
- Assist our Web Team in creating and coding a new website in WordPress
- Design/graphic creation
- Help set up new backend repository process.
- Proficient to Excellent skills in HTML5
- Proficient to Excellent skills in CSS
- Proficiency in WordPress
- Proficiency in PHP
- Proficiency in coding responsive HTML code
- Minimum 5-10 years coding experience
- Minimum 2 years of design experience
- Must have experience working in a team environment
- Ability to work on PC or Mac
- Ability and willingness to commute to our Fort Washington, PA office
SofterWare is headquartered in Fort Washington, PA, with over 150 personnel worldwide. We have been in business for over 35 years with thousands of delighted clients throughout the US and internationally, and are featured in the Deloitte Fast 50, Inc. 5000, Software Magazine Top 500 list of companies and Philly.com Top Workplaces. SofterWare specializes in developing software for vertical markets — primarily non-profit organizations, private and public schools, child care centers, and camps.
* When responding to this posting, please include your professional portfolio and a cover letter stating your pay rate requirements.
Applications missing these elements may be delayed or rejected.