Technical Support Representative
SofterWare is on the “Philly.com Top Workplaces” list for the seventh time! We have enjoyed over 35 years of continuous growth because our employees and customers are happy. Our employees are offered a challenging and rewarding career along with a generous benefits program. SofterWare is a fun place to work and we support a work-life balance.
We offer benefits such as time off to volunteer, meditation classes, and a casual dress environment. In addition, we enjoy company events like a family Halloween open house and an annual holiday party. Our open office is state of the art and provides you with access to a gym, cafeteria, and walking trails, which will keep you energized.
If you are looking to advance your skills, gain experience, and become a versatile employee, our Technical Support Representative position is for you! SofterWare offers a great opportunity for our extensive training program and dynamic environment. We have an in-depth training program which mean no previous programming experience is required. The program is catered to the various ways people learn. Our training equips and supports you to become a valued team member. In this role you will provide technical support to our clients, empower them to use our products with confidence and work with them to resolve their product issues.
- Impact every customer interaction by exceeding their expectations
- Handle incoming and outgoing customer communications to completion
- Document all interactions within appropriate tracking systems
- Maintain a positive outlook, focus, and attitude at all times
- Attend to detail and follow-through on open issues
- Work effectively and independently with a team
- Use applications such as Microsoft Excel and Word proficiently
- Willingness to learn, grow, and provide exceptional customer service
- Ability to diagnose problems and provide solutions
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
- Previous experience with a nonprofit organization very helpful, but not required
- Familiarity with a database application very helpful, but not required
"As I think about being an employee of SofterWare the idea of personal investment comes to mind. My experience at SofterWare has been one of learning from some amazing people who were willing to take time to invest in me to help me excel at my job and for that I am grateful. When I think about my job as a trainer, the word "aha" comes to mind. As a trainer, I love the fact I have the opportunity to be part of others learning journey and their aha moments, truly understanding how something works or how something can help them do their jobs better."
Internal and External Training Specialist