Senior Web/Graphic Designer
SofterWare is on the “Philly.com Top Workplaces” list for the seventh time! We have enjoyed over 35 years of continuous growth because our employees and customers are happy. Our employees are offered a challenging and rewarding career along with a generous benefits program. SofterWare is a fun place to work and we support a work-life balance.
We offer benefits such as time off to volunteer, meditation classes, and a casual dress environment. In addition, we enjoy company events like a family Halloween open house and an annual holiday party. Our open office is state of the art and provides you with access to a gym, cafeteria, and walking trails, which will keep you energized.
Collaborate with creative managers, writers, and sales reps to ensure materials meet business objectives. Create conceptual designs for style tiles, logos, internal and external branding materials, and ebooks. Creation off HTML email campaigns, Social media content, including ads, and social posts, web/HTML graphics, PowerPoint graphic/page production, mockups of landing pages and pages of websites, mockups of new websites, promotional and conference materials. Translate creative briefs into thoughtful designs, including print and online. Proficiency in video editing is a plus!
- Engages as a motivated team player while also capable of working individually on projects.
- Provide feedback to the team related to all projects.
- Set priorities with project and traffic managers.
- Share insights and best practices with the company.
- Assist quality assurance through testing websites, email, and forms.
- Assist team members with their tasks.
- Demonstrates strong project and time management skills and the ability to consistently meet multiple deadlines. Designs and develops new features, site animation, and special-effects elements that contribute to a compelling design.
- Develops and conducts usability testing, evaluation, and monitoring processes that produce user interface designs, features, flow, and navigation that reflect user preferences and enhance usability and traffic.
- Help in training other members of the team.
- Keeps on top of new design developments, technologies, and tools required to continuously improve the user experience.
- Excellent communication skills
- Minimum of a Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Design, Coding or related field
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Ability to work in a fast past environment
- Demonstrates strong project and time management skills and the ability to consistently meet multiple deadlines.
- Works well with others in a collaborative environment while also capable of working individually on projects
- Email design and coding – Proficiency/Expert in HTML, Responsive HTML, CSS for emails.
- Graphic design – Proficiency/Expert knowledge of color theory, typography, and layout
- Graphic Design Programs – (Proficiency/Expert in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Leadership training
- Social Media Proficiency/Expert (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube)
- 5-7 years of experience in front-end web development. Proficiency level of html5, CSS3, Responsive web coding, and trending web design and web coding concepts
- 5-7 years experience and proficiency level of layout, typography, color theory, and design concepts.
- Proficiency working in WordPress
- Proficiency/Expert Creating HTML Emails
- Video editing and production
- Has deep knowledge of different browser platforms and web technologies
Preferred, but not required:
- Familiarity with
- Salesforce Community
"Working as a Business Analyst is very rewarding. As a company, we strive to innovate and improve our products in a way that will have a meaningful impact for our customers. I get to collaborate with my team and work to deliver a product that customers love using. "