Marketing Automation Specialist
SofterWare is on the “Philly.com Top Workplaces” list for the seventh time! We have enjoyed over 35 years of continuous growth because our employees and customers are happy. Our employees are offered a challenging and rewarding career along with a generous benefits program. SofterWare is a fun place to work and we support a work-life balance.
We offer benefits such as time off to volunteer, meditation classes, and a casual dress environment. In addition, we enjoy company events like a family Halloween open house and an annual holiday party. Our open office is state of the art and provides you with access to a gym, cafeteria, and walking trails, which will keep you energized.
This role will be responsible for key aspects of our eMarketing strategy including Marketing Automation and Email Marketing. A successful candidate will work closely with other members of the marketing team. Candidates should have a strong history of documented achievement of Key Performance Indicators and can empirically demonstrate success in Marketing Conversion Strategies.
- Administer day-to-day marketing automation programs. This includes designing forms, landing pages, drip campaigns (Engagement Studio), page actions, custom redirects, automation rules, dynamic content, custom reports and custom fields. Also includes management of scoring categories, list segmentation and suppression, and other tools and functions.
- Manage, implement, monitor and report on active email campaigns.
- Platform auditing to review usage limits, to ensure that processes are fit for purpose as well as scalability.
- Utilize Google Analytics to analyze and report campaign results, build and update KPI’s, and make strategic recommendations based on data, liaising with web development team when appropriate.
- Collaborate with Salesforce administrator to implement features that require cross-platform synchronization.
- Research and recommend new technologies and techniques to provide insight into user behavior and conversion.
- Develop marketing strategies using Pardot to improve client success, company revenue and other KPIs.
- BA/BS degree and prior marketing operations experience.
- 3+ years of marketing automation experience.
- 3+ years project management experience managing multiple projects of varying complexity.
- Understanding of the relationship between a marketing automation platform and Salesforce CRM, and how campaigns/data are synchronized.
- Willingness to be the technical expert/SME for our marketing automation platform.
- Good technical/troubleshooting skills and excellent communication and reporting skills.
- Knowledge of Pardot a plus, but not required
"As I think about being an employee of SofterWare the idea of personal investment comes to mind. My experience at SofterWare has been one of learning from some amazing people who were willing to take time to invest in me to help me excel at my job and for that I am grateful. When I think about my job as a trainer, the word "aha" comes to mind. As a trainer, I love the fact I have the opportunity to be part of others learning journey and their aha moments, truly understanding how something works or how something can help them do their jobs better."
Internal and External Training Specialist