SofterWare is on the “Philly.com Top Workplaces” list for the seventh time! We have enjoyed over 35 years of continuous growth because our employees and customers are happy. Our employees are offered a challenging and rewarding career along with a generous benefits program. SofterWare is a fun place to work and we support a work-life balance.
We offer benefits such as time off to volunteer, meditation classes, and a casual dress environment. In addition, we enjoy company events like a family Halloween open house and an annual holiday party. Our open office is state of the art and provides you with access to a gym, cafeteria, and walking trails, which will keep you energized.
This position is responsible for ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction with our software implementation process. It involves working with our customers to identify their database needs, customize the database in accordance with those needs, and provide the software to the customer. Another key component of the job is working with staff members to facilitate the delivery process and constantly seek ways to improve it. Excellent communication skills and the ability to efficiently manage and work on multiple projects simultaneously are critical elements of this position.
- Ensure client satisfaction with all stages of the implementation process
- Communicate regularly with client throughout the implementation process to answer questions and serve as a main contact person
- Work with the customer and various internal resources to facilitate the efficient delivery of the software
- Design customized software in accordance with the client’s needs
- Develop resources and materials to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the implementation process
- Deliver all purchased software and ensure a proper transition to the support and training departments
- Document problems, solutions, and actions taken in a CRM system
- Develop resources and materials to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the implementation process.
- Experience working with relational databases.
- Strong organizational skills.
- A strong orientation towards exceptional customer service.
- Strong ability to proactively and effectively manage multiple projects with varying deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- An ability to work with and communicate well with colleagues.
- Familiarity with some standard software applications (Word, Excel, Google Suite).
- Attention to detail is important, including, but not limited to, maintaining accurate information in a CRM database.
- Familiarity with the needs of a non-profit organization is desirable
"I started working with Softerware about three years ago and immediately fell in love with the company because of the people! Since transitioning to the implementation department, being able to rely on my coworkers is more important than ever and their incredible generosity of time and talent is without match. While my favorite part of my job will always be the people I work with, it is also sincerely gratifying to work with dedicated people from all over the country and do my part to help them fulfill their non-profit’s missions and goals. "