SofterWare is on the “Philly.com Top Workplaces” list for the seventh time! We have enjoyed over 35 years of continuous growth because our employees and customers are happy. Our employees are offered a challenging and rewarding career along with a generous benefits program. SofterWare is a fun place to work and we support a work-life balance.
We offer benefits such as time off to volunteer, meditation classes, and a casual dress environment. In addition, we enjoy company events like a family Halloween open house and an annual holiday party. Our open office is state of the art and provides you with access to a gym, cafeteria, and walking trails, which will keep you energized.
We are currently seeking an HR Coordinator for a 6 month temporary position. The HR Coordinator works collaboratively with our HR team to play a key role in the daily operations of the department. If you are a creative individual with innovative ideas who enjoys working in fast paced, growing organization, this is the perfect position for you.
- Talent Acquisition
- Write and update engaging job postings
- Manage external recruiter submission process
- Manage Applicant Tracking process
- Schedule Interviews
- Onboarding new employees:
- Conduct reference checks
- Prepare employee files including compliance documentation
- Complete onboarding processes
- Professional Development Program
- Coordinate internal Lunch and Learns
- Maintain employee training database and report generation for leadership
- Manage process for training grant reimbursement
- Manage the SofterWare training Google Calendar
- Process learning subscriptions and requests
- Previous professional HR experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or related field preferred
- Maintain the strictest level of confidentiality
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Customer service orientation
- Ability to quickly learn and become proficient with numerous software programs
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with competing deadlines and shift focus on demand
"I started working with Softerware about three years ago and immediately fell in love with the company because of the people! Since transitioning to the implementation department, being able to rely on my coworkers is more important than ever and their incredible generosity of time and talent is without match. While my favorite part of my job will always be the people I work with, it is also sincerely gratifying to work with dedicated people from all over the country and do my part to help them fulfill their non-profit’s missions and goals. "