DonorPerfect Inside Sales Account Manager
SofterWare is on the “Philly.com Top Workplaces” list for the seventh time! We have enjoyed over 35 years of continuous growth because our employees and customers are happy. Our employees are offered a challenging and rewarding career along with a generous benefits program. SofterWare is a fun place to work and we support a work-life balance.
We offer benefits such as time off to volunteer, meditation classes, and a casual dress environment. In addition, we enjoy company events like a family Halloween open house and an annual holiday party. Our open office is state of the art and provides you with access to a gym, cafeteria, and walking trails, which will keep you energized.
The Inside Sales Account Manager is responsible for developing and closing new business opportunities in an assigned geographic territory for our award winning software to prospective nonprofit and philanthropic organizations. Our creative Marketing department generates leads enabling our Sales Account Managers to focus on selling. Technology enables our Sales Account Managers to sell and demo our software to prospects so there is very little travel.
- Manage opportunities in an assigned geographic territory throughout the sales process
- Effectively evaluate prospect needs to recommend appropriate software solutions
- Demonstrate software solutions and products via telephone, internet, trade-shows
- Update, maintain and manage prospect records in SalesforceTM
- Prepare quotes and proposals for prospects using SalesforceTM
- Provide timely, proactive follow-up on all prospect opportunities
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals
- Maintain strong knowledge of our products as well as the offerings of our competitors.
- Previous successful consultative sales experience with proven closing abilities
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, communication, presentation and telephone skills
- Ability to learn new software products quickly
- Practical, relevant experience in computer software and technology including Microsoft Windows, word processing, spreadsheets, databases, PowerPoint, and web presentation applications (WebEx or GotoMeeting)
- Knowledge of DonorPerfect (or similar) products & services and/or the nonprofit marketplace a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree or comparable experience
- A strong work ethic, a high level of confidence, self-driven motivation and excellent follow-up skills
- Ability to report to our Fort Washington, PA office daily
"As I think about being an employee of SofterWare the idea of personal investment comes to mind. My experience at SofterWare has been one of learning from some amazing people who were willing to take time to invest in me to help me excel at my job and for that I am grateful. When I think about my job as a trainer, the word "aha" comes to mind. As a trainer, I love the fact I have the opportunity to be part of others learning journey and their aha moments, truly understanding how something works or how something can help them do their jobs better."
Internal and External Training Specialist