Client Retention Manager
SofterWare is on the “Philly.com Top Workplaces” list for the seventh time! We have enjoyed over 35 years of continuous growth because our employees and customers are happy. Our employees are offered a challenging and rewarding career along with a generous benefits program. SofterWare is a fun place to work and we support a work-life balance.
We offer benefits such as time off to volunteer, meditation classes, and a casual dress environment. In addition, we enjoy company events like a family Halloween open house and an annual holiday party. Our open office is state of the art and provides you with access to a gym, cafeteria, and walking trails, which will keep you energized.
We are currently seeking a Client Retention Manager to lead company-wide efforts aimed at ensuring the overall satisfaction, retention and success of SofterWare’s customers utilizing our SaaS products. SofterWare places a high value on having satisfied customers. Some of the drivers of our continued growth and success are customer renewals and new sales resulting from referrals from existing customers. The Client Retention Manager will be someone who will not only maintain our track record of success with existing customers but also actively pursue additional means to further increase customer satisfaction and retention. They will build and implement strategies to improve customer save rates, as well as present customer feedback on our products and services to improve our satisfaction and retention results.
- Work closely with other members of SofterWare’s Management team and staff to ensure that strategies are implemented to improve customer retention, customer satisfaction measures, and customer engagement.
- Develop strategies to increase revenue retention and decrease the percentage of revenue due to lost customers.
- Analyze, discover, and provide feedback to cross functional teams on customer experience and concerns with can lead to customer attrition
- Oversee efforts to measure and improve client success in using our products
- Manage team of Client Relations Specialists and Client Outreach Coordinator – evaluate effectiveness and productivity and provide performance reviews
- Serve as an escalation point when needed to resolve customer issues.
- Dedication to customer satisfaction
- Strong orientation to building and following robust processes to increase efficiency
- Data driven analytical skill- ability to analyze and track key metrics in order to make strategic business decisions
- Proven success in problem-resolution
- Must be self-motivated with an ability to take initiative in a challenging, fast-paced environment with the ability to prioritize many tasks across various teams within the organization.
- Collaborative nature – values teamwork
- 5+ years of Customer Relations experience
- 2+ years experience in a managerial position
- Proficient at Microsoft Excel
- Previous experience in a sales or retention role is desired
"As I think about being an employee of SofterWare the idea of personal investment comes to mind. My experience at SofterWare has been one of learning from some amazing people who were willing to take time to invest in me to help me excel at my job and for that I am grateful. When I think about my job as a trainer, the word "aha" comes to mind. As a trainer, I love the fact I have the opportunity to be part of others learning journey and their aha moments, truly understanding how something works or how something can help them do their jobs better."
Internal and External Training Specialist