SofterWare is on the “Philly.com Top Workplaces” list for the seventh time! We have enjoyed over 35 years of continuous growth because our employees and customers are happy. Our employees are offered a challenging and rewarding career along with a generous benefits program. SofterWare is a fun place to work and we support a work-life balance.
We offer benefits such as time off to volunteer, meditation classes, and a casual dress environment. In addition, we enjoy company events like a family Halloween open house and an annual holiday party. Our open office is state of the art and provides you with access to a gym, cafeteria, and walking trails, which will keep you energized.
We are currently seeking to add a full time accountant and analyst in our Fort Washington office. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a solid background in accounting and financial analysis who is looking to expand their skills across the disciplines. The ideal candidate will have an interest and aptitude for in depth financial reporting and analysis to support our generation of Key Performance Indicators, and join our team responsible for all aspects of accounting, financial and business analysis.
- Responsibilities will include recurring and ad hoc activites related to the accounting and analysis function such as:
financial corporate consolidation
- accounts reconciliation
- client billings
- vendor payables
- sales commissions
- opportunity analysis
- continual workflow improvements
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business
- 0-5 years experience
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills
- Process mindset to continuously improve on work flow
- Experience with the following : QuickBooks, Microsoft Excel, Access, Salesforce.com, SQL, data analytics
"I started working with Softerware about three years ago and immediately fell in love with the company because of the people! Since transitioning to the implementation department, being able to rely on my coworkers is more important than ever and their incredible generosity of time and talent is without match. While my favorite part of my job will always be the people I work with, it is also sincerely gratifying to work with dedicated people from all over the country and do my part to help them fulfill their non-profit’s missions and goals. "